Manifestation is the process of bringing your desires into reality through focused thought and intention. The third eye chakra, located between the eyebrows, is the seat of intuition, imagination, and psychic abilities.
What is the Third Eye Chakra?
For those who aren’t too familiar, the third eye chakra is associated with the color indigo and the element of light. It is said to govern our ability to see beyond the physical world and into the realm of spirit. When this chakra is balanced, we are able to perceive things with clarity and insight. We trust our intuition and make decisions based on inner wisdom rather than external influences.
Have you ever met people who seem to have found their life calling from very young, and even as adults they just absolutely love what they do? I have.
One was very sure at 9 years old that she wanted to be a lawyer, and in her 30s, she is one now, having been a member of debate teams her entire education. Another was always into music since he was a child and is now a singer and owner of his own indie recording label. Both are rather successful in their own ways and managed to fulfil their lifelong passions as well – something many of us don’t really do their whole lives.
How good are you at manifesting and being abundant? Find out in the quiz below!
I do have a great admiration for people who have led such lives 🙂 And it’s usually due to a very clear and unblocked third eye chakra.
They are usually pretty intuitive and determined people as well, so after receiving an intuition or an inner nudge that they have to go down a particular path, they just make it happen, with very little self-doubt and a certain sort of inner assuredness and quiet confidence.
This also happens because their middle chakras are pretty clear. For an idea to come to fruition, one has to be able to talk about it at some point (throat chakra), have good feelings about it/a good relationship with it (heart chakra) and make it happen (solar plexus chakra).
Some people are just full of ideas but find themselves unable to talk about it, feel into it or make it happen because one of these chakras mentioned is blocked and, so the person experiences alot of self-doubt and hesitation relating to that area.
How Does the Third Eye Chakra Relate to Manifestation?
The third eye chakra plays a vital role in manifestation because it allows us to tap into our limitless potential. When our third eye chakra is open, we are able to:
- Visualize our desires with clarity and detail. Visualization is a powerful tool for manifestation. By vividly imagining our desires, we send a signal to the universe that we are ready to receive them.
- Connect with our intuition and higher guidance. Our intuition is a valuable source of information and guidance. When we are attuned to our intuition, we can make decisions that are aligned with our true desires.
- Believe that our intentions can manifest into reality. Belief is essential for manifestation. When we believe that our dreams can come true, we are more likely to take the necessary steps to make them happen.
How to Balance and Activate Your Third Eye Chakra
There are many things you can do to balance and activate your third eye chakra, to unblock it in order to manifest better. Here are a few suggestions:
- Connecting with your intuition and inner guidance: Many of us are actually unable to tune into our intuition because of the noise that is present in our lives. The noise could be the distractions from social media, our thoughts, worries, being too influenced by other people etc. One way of doing away with the external noise is to do a sensory deprivation exercise and remove all the unwanted and extraneous sources from your life. This will enhance your mental clarity which will make it easier for you to tune into your intuition
- Journal your dreams. Pay attention to your dreams, as they can often provide valuable insights into your subconscious mind. Keeping a journal by your bedside where you can record the symbols in your dreams and your entire dream sequence will help in better understanding your subconscious and making sense of the symbolism in your dreams
- Paying attention to your nudges and “calling”: In your day to day, if you ever feel a nudge or a strong sense of needing to do something, heed that feeling. Those nudges are actually your intuition guiding you down a certain path and pushing you closer to what you need to be doing in your life, or to get you closer to your life’s purpose
- Keeping worries, fears, negative beliefs, negative inner critic at bay (mostly): We are human and it’s normal to have doubts, fears and worries about our life experiences. However, being conscious about the way we think and speak to ourselves can help with the clarity needed to manifest and realise what we are thinking and dreaming of. Often, our thoughts and beliefs stop us even before we are ready to commence whatever it is we have set our sights on
By incorporating these practices into your daily life, you can begin to balance and activate your third eye chakra and enhance your ability to manifest your dreams.
Manifestation is a journey, not a destination. Clearing your mind and enhancing your daily experiene with self-care and spiritual practices can ensure that you are more in tune with the energy of the third eye chakra. With a balanced third eye chakra and a focused mindset, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.