Terms and Conditions
- Content, Images, Posts and Links
We’re so happy you want to share your love for the content here at Abstracted Collective. Please credit us when using images and content from our sites and social media pages.
Written permission is required from the author to include posts in their entirety on your site or in print. If you use a quote or portion of a post(s), or republish any form of material from our site, please ensure that they include attribution.
In addition, you must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://abstractedcollective.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material, images, or logos from http://abstractedcollective.com
- Redistribute content from Abstracted Collective (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
- User Comments
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.