Terms and Conditions
- Content, Images, Posts and Links
We’re so happy you want to share your love for the content here at Abstracted Collective. Please credit us when using images and content from our sites and social media pages.
Written permission is required from the author to include posts in their entirety on your site or in print. If you use a quote or portion of a post(s), or republish any form of material from our site, please ensure that they include attribution.
In addition, you must not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://abstractedcollective.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material, images, or logos from http://abstractedcollective.com
- Redistribute content from Abstracted Collective (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
- User Comments
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
I make use of the MonsterInsights plug-in which synchronises with Google Analytics to provide data on my blog traffic and views. Here is what Google says about this:
As described in our Privacy Shield certification, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and subject to enforcement by the Federal Trade Commission. Google, including Google Inc. and its wholly-owned US subsidiaries, has certified that it adheres to the relevant Privacy Shield Principles, including for Google Analytics.
5. Email Signups
I use an email service, Mailerlite to collect email addresses. Whenever you sign up to download a freebie or opt in to to receive weekly newsletters, you agree to receive news, updates and special offers via email.
By signing up to my email list (or opting in to receive a content upgrade you agree to receive email communications from us including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotion resources, and other announcements and correspondence.
I do not share emails with third parties and do not spam.
You can stop these emails at any time by unsubscribing. In the event that you unsubscribe, you acknowledge and understand that you may no longer receive further information or updates from Abstracted Collective.