You are the magician. You have whatever it takes in your life right now to go after what you want, your dreams. You have the qualities and all the support that you need from Spirit! So go forth and achieve all your goals! The Magician card has alot of symbols pertaining to balance, so this is a quality that will ensure that you have plenty of success in your journey to your dreams.
Reversed Interpretation/Out of Balance
There is some block here that is preventing you from getting to your goals and even starting to work on them. You doubt yourself, feel inadequate and have tunnel vision – you forget that you have all the tools at your disposal!
Key symbols in The Magician’s Card
- Garden and flowers: Manifesting and seeing your ideas blossom and bloom. There is space for it to bloom if you feed it with all the tools that you have.
- Infinity symbol: That your path is continuous and that it feeds into each other, unifies each other. The infinity symbol is also equivalent which also hints at balance.
- As above, so below (The Magician is pointing): You have the support of Spiritual forces from above as well as more earthly support. It’s just as important to daydream and visualise as it is to be grounded and put in the hard work to realise those dreams.
- Working table: In order to manifest your dreams, you need to work at it. Hard work is a key factor in your success. It’s not all just about thinking and dreaming
- Wand, Sword, Cup, Pentacle: All 4 symbols of the minor arcana. Sword (Air), Pentacles (Earth), Wand (Fire), Cup (Water). All these elements and their qualities ensure balance as well – and that you can tap on your intellect, emotions, strength/will and stability to get to where you need to be.
- If The Magician could say something, what would he tell you?
- What is the energy you are getting from this card? Positive/neutral/Negative? Why?
- How do you see this energy playing out in different areas of your life – love, work, pursuing your goals, becoming who you really want to be etc?
- What tools/qualities (out of the 4 elements) can you make use more of to achieve what you want in life?