Start healing from within and attracting loving partners and reciprocal relationships
*All digital goods are non-refundable. Any duplicate payments or requests for refunds will be charged USD$5 for admin processing.
Are you caught in a one-sided “relationship” with someone who doesn’t know you exist, or does and cannot return your affections? Yet you are still in love with them?
I’ve got a confession to make – I’ve been limerent for someone for a good part of my life. It was always either a boy at school or a celebrity. I had no idea that the emotional highs and lows were due to limerence – a concept coined by American Psychologist Dorothy Tennov in the 1970s. If you’ve ever felt anxious, nervous and uncertain around someone you like, have obsessive intrusive thoughts about them, spend alot of your day fantasising about being in different scenarios with them, passively consume content on them (i.e. staring at photos) and experience emotional highs and lows depending on how they treat you – then yes you are limerent for someone. It is almost – and in most cases is – a form of addiction. A love addiction. These are not just “normal crushes” and if you are here, you’d have definitely experienced the dark side of limerence and seen first-hand how it affects your romantic life.
Having overcome limerence all on my own, the aim of these workshops are to help others who are currently struggling the way I did a few years ago. I comb through psychological research and tap on my own experiences and healing journey to help you break up with limerence – forever.
How you will benefit from these workshops?
The workshop will be a deck of slides with a transcript, audio of the workshop as well as a workbook. Total length is about 2 to 2.5 hours long! I will walk you through the activities below and you get to send me other questions after that too 🙂 In exchange, I’d also love for a testimonial from you!
This will be the lesson plan and activities we will be going through:
- Unpacking the first question on whether you can love after being limerent
- Activity #1: Seeing yourself as the source of your love story
- Activity #2: Practice setting your love intention
- Activity #3: Identifying & Tending to your Needs
- Activity #4: Vision boarding your ideal love
- Unpacking the second question on why you could be attracted to emotionally unavailable men constantly
- Activity #5: Unpacking your attachment styles in relationships
- Activity #6: Transforming how you treat yourself
- Activity #7: Welcoming loss to create room for healthy love
- Activity #8: Identifying how you will need to grow
Limerence is absolutely “curable” and I will show you how in this book. Say goodbye to the limerent trap for good. A whole new you awaits!