Success Mindset: Studies Work & Biz
Whilst I am a full time employee, I am also a part time student and a full time blogger and business owner. In this section, I detail my personal observations on working life and include career tips. I am also obsessed about study techniques and include alot of what I have found to be effective study tips and tricks.
I also talk about the ease (or not) of doing business online and how to start a blog business. Whilst there are tons of how to blog better articles and websites out there, I write alot about what people don’t like to write about – the ugly side of doing biz and how challenging it can be. I also write about doing business the intuitiive way – listening to what your gut tells you to do over all these online gurus out there.
Underlying all of that is the success mindset, which I am very into. What divides the successful from the mediocre? The insanely productive from the perpetual procrastinator? What habits do successful people have? I reflect on that here too.
Study Tips and Techniques
- 8 tips on how to study effectively while on vacation. My reflections on being a good student whilst solo travelling at the same time.
- Are these study techniques effective at boosting your learning? A research review on the 10 most common study habits – ranked. PS: highlighting is one of the least effective.
Career Success & Tips
- 8 Insanely Effective Hacks to Skyrocket your Career. A reflection piece on how to make good at your job.
- Should you stay or leave a toxic workplace? 11 tips. A reflection piece on my experiences working in a toxic workplace. Some useful tips too.
- Why I will never work for a tiny company every again. A dream company became a nightmare.
- 8 characteristics of highly successful people. A mini research piece.
- 5 barriers that is keeping you from the success you deserve. A mini reflection piece
- 5 tips to a successful mindset (coming soon)
Intuitive Business – How to use your intuition to be more successful in your biz
- 14 things bloggers don’t tell you about blogging [Part One]
- 14 things bloggers don’t tell you about blogging [Part Two]
- 14 things bloggers don’t tell you about blogging [Part Three]
- 7 of the best blogging tools and resources for beginners
- Want to be successful in your business? Listen to your intuition
The form you have selected does not exist.