Modules (Pin2Success Course)
Module 1: The Ins and Outs of Pinterest
Get to know what Pinterest is all about and how it all works
- What is Pinterest?
- Why Pinterest?
- How does it work?
- What does Pinterest want from you?
- Do niches matter?
- Pinterest Search
- Pinterest SEO & why is it important
- [Bonus] What should you remember about it? (Habits)
Module 2: Setting Up Your Profile
Step by step guide to setting up your business profile, understanding followers and boards
- Setting up your profile
- Setting up a biz account. See pinterest instructions
- Your boards. (Secret boards)
- Group boards
- Your followers and following
- Your home page
- [Bonus] How to find group boards and ensure which ones are good?
- [Bonus] How to write to group board authors
- [Bonus] How to keep track of group boards
- [Bonus] How to keep track of personal boards
Module 3: Combining Your Website & Pinterest
Understanding the links between your Business site & Pinterest
- What is your business about?
- Do you need a website?
- How are you intending to show up on Pinterest & Your Business Site?
- What is the user experience on your site?
- Pinning from Pinterest to website
Module 4: What makes a perfect pin?
Learn the elements of what makes pins go viral
- Anatomy of a good pin
- Images: Stock or photos? Where to find them?
- Headings & Titles
- Pin Descriptions
- Keywords: What are they and how to use them
- [Bonus] Demo of what great pins look like on my homefeed
Module 5: Your pinning strategy
Step by step guide on how to set up a pinning strategy that fits your schedule
- Manual Pinning
- How to track it?
- Hub boards & Spoke boards
- Paid pinning: Tailwind
- Pros and cons of manual vs paid
- [Bonus Pinning Strategy]: Batch pinning from Pinterest
- [Bonus pinning strategy 2]: Pin from Canva
- [Bonus pinning strategy 3]: IFTTT Pro
Module 6: Pinterest Analytics
Understand how Pinterest & Google analytics work together
- How to understand Pinterest analytics + how to link to google analytics
- [Bonus]: Excel sheet for list of pins + pin performance
- [Bonus]: How to design one in Canva
- [Bonus Module]: A peek at how I create pins in 10 mins or less