This post is here to compile all my knowledge on limerence that I’ve posted on my blog since. I’ve written about some of the key things, but alot of my other tailored advice and strategies for healing are in my book and and workshop, which you will see linked below for more details.
If you are looking to start with some key basics and proceed from there, this page will definitely help you. Do check out the other resources linked for even more information! These posts are teasers and if you truly want to heal, guided help is available 🙂
Click on the links above in the contents section to navigate to the post that you’d like to read!
Not sure if you are limerent? Find out below!
Some inspo: My limerence story and how I healed
Starting off with some inspiration for your own healing journey. If I can heal from limerence, you absolutely can too.
What exactly is limerence?
- Obsession or a crush? Find out here
- Infatuation vs Love vs Limerence – What are the key differences?
How can you tell if you are limerent?
- 4 big key signs you are limerent
Why limerence is not healthy for you
- The dangerous non-existent line between fantasy and reality
- The amount of mental space limerence is actually taking up
Dealing with the various emotions (and emotional unavailability) of limerence
- How do you deal with jealousy in limerence?
- What are the 9 commonly-experienced emotions in limerence? Do you experience them?
- The Big One. Emotional Unavailability – one of the biggest reasons why you are ever limerent in the first place
Celebrity worship, Obsession & Limerence for Celebs
- 6 reasons why you become obsessed with these absolute strangers (yes, they are strangers)
- Are you a K-pop fan obsessed with your idols and K-actors, people who are never who they portray themselves to be? This post is for you and why your obsession isn’t healthy
Ready to heal? Want to understand why you are limerent? Would you like to learn some in-depth strategies to start curing from limerence? Grab my book below!
Strategies from Curing & Healing from Limerence
- 2 Sets of Key strategies you can start incorporating now
- Learn to Switch your attention back to yourself
- Should you abstain or moderate? What are these exactly?
- What can monks and self-awareness teach us about healing from limerence?
- Stop listening to your therapist if they are saying this and do the opposite instead
The end of limerence
- 5 Signs you can absolutely tell that it is coming to an end. Yay!
Why you are unable to heal from Limerence
- Why do so many people refuse to move on and remain stuck in limerence limbo?
- 5 reasons why you are still limerent despite saying you’d let go
- Another post on why you are still limerent despite insisting you want to let go (see a pattern here?)
Relapse and Limerence
Can Limerence relapse? Yes it can! But you can absolutely stop it. Here are 3 ways.
Limerent for someone else whilst you are supposedly in a relationship?
- This is a big sign that there are issues in your current relationship. Also, perhaps you aren’t being fair to your partner.
The Whys of Limerence: Addressing all your questions
- Can you ever find true love if you have been limerent? Hint: Yes!
- Why does limerence feel so painful and is it possible to cure from it? Hint: Yes!