Struggling with obsessive feelings with your limerent object and unable to let go and lead your life? Help is here
Do you constantly feel any of the following?
- You can’t stop thinking of your crush/celebrity/limerent object and it’s starting to affect your life?
- You constantly feel happy one minute, down/depressed/anxious the next depending on what your crush/celeb/limerent object has been doing?
- Do you feel a desire to possess and obsess over your crush, it’s like they belong to you and no one else?
- Do you constantly fall for people you don’t know, are at a distant and/or never like you back?
- Do you, at some level feel like you can never be loved by someone else?
- Have you always struggled with your confidence and self-worth on some level, feeling like nobody can like you?
- Do you have difficulty expressing your feelings and feel uncomfortable when others express theirs?
If you feel like you would never be able to get out of these very low feelings, do know that you can and you will. I will work together with you to make you feel better again. Are you ready to feel better?
How this works
- Once payment is made and I’ve confirmed it on my end, I will reach out to you with some instructions, which includes booking my time on a calendar link and doing up some pre-session questions
- Your reply with a description of your situation and my subsequent reply to that will make up a single session. These sessions are done completely over email.
Come away from the sessions with one or more of the following:
Grab strategies & tools that you can return everyday to feel better
Identify your habits & patterns that are keeping you locked into limerence
Learn tricks to re-build a strong sense of SELF that will prevent future limerent episodes
I got Sonia’s book and booked a session with her subsequently and it’s been a life-saver. I had no idea that my emotionally avoidant nature was leading me to limerence. I can now handle those repeated thoughts I have about my crush and not let it affect my day. Thank you!Carol, 45, limerent for 10 years
I went into the session thinking I just needed some help to get over him…I just couldn’t stop thinking of him and checking up on him. But we ended up diving into inner child work and my childhood – boy did so many things come up I had to book more sessions to heal some of these issues!Jonia, 32, limerent since childhood
I booked a session when I was at a very low point in my life, I was obsessing over my ex, ruining every date I was on, constantly sad, moody and tired. I had no idea what limerence was until I stumbled on Sonia’s site and had to get in touch for a session. Multiple sessions later and I feel so much better!Lyn, 25, limerent for 7 years
Disclaimer – Please Read!
- These are single sessions, if you prefer multiple sessions, we can work it out once you’ve made your payment.
- I do not give advice pertaining to “Does my Limerent Object like me?” I am unable to give an accurate read of someone else’s feelings or thoughts through your perspective.
- Coaching is not therapy. While I am happy to help if you have mild mental health issues (i.e. anxiety, depression), please be aware that a regular coaching session may not be right for you if you have more challenging mental health issues. A licensed therapist would be in a better position to help you. If you are unsure, do DM me here to chat first
- There are NO REFUNDS for my coaching sessions. If you are unsure that we are a good fit, do spend some time reading my blog to get to know me. Also you can DM me on Instagram to chat first before proceeding.