Take breaks frequently:
a recent study in the journal Cognition found that taking breaks significantly improved participants’ focus and productivity, and allowed participants to focus on a task for longer periods of time.
- Breaks let you step back from your work, and see it from a higher 10,000 foot perspective.
- Breaks help you rev your brain down, and slow down. This helps you reflect and do better work.
- Breaks give you better ideas
- Breaks give you time to reflect on your work, which adds meaning to what you do.
- Breaks are preventative. Taking breaks when you are already feeling tired or fatigued is too late. Taking a break at the right time prevents you from feeling tired
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2c4RIBw