- Are you doing work that is meaningful, motivating and interesting?
- Do you feel inspired and challenged at work?
- Do you feel like you are making good use of your skill set?
- Are you learning new things and is there career growth on the horizon?
Occupational wellness is all of these and more.
I write articles offering tips on how to be successful at work, what does career success look like for you, how can you improve your performance at work, how you can be a better employee and improve your skills.
Job interviews are a huge – and daunting – part of our professional life, having been through the process many times I offer you tips and advice on various aspects of the job interview process:
- Interview dos and don’ts
- Most-asked job interview questions and how to answer them
- Tips on writing thank you emails, how to prepare for interviews, interview outfits and many more
We all love to hear about others’ inspiring success stories, their failures, their comebacks and how they ‘made it’ in the end – there’s just a ton that we can learn from. These articles will delve into their stories and more importantly, the lessons behind them and how we can apply them in our lives.
Click here to return to the home page.